Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Its been a while!


Ok well heres the deal. We live in a tiny two bedroom apt and all of you who have a little one you know its hard to get on the computer or get anything done for that matter! Well I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like to because lytton doesn't allow me too! Now I know what your thinking blog while hes takes his naps well I would but he sleeps where the computer is hence I started by saying we live in a two bedroom apt! Well we start building our new home in about 6 weeks and we are excited. Its going to be in the new linda louviisa phase up by the trac. We will be in first ward. Heres a pic of the cute little man that makes it hard to do anything, but we love tons anyway!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Dang he's cute... so what's with the house change??

rip said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Glad to see you post again. I hope the house thing goes smoothly for you, though, I am sad you are leaving the ward.

Jan said...

No fair Laurel. At least your mom is our neighbor. Your little guy is adorable and so smiley. Your lucky to have a happy baby..

Debie Spurgeon said...

I am so, so happy for you and your family, but switching wards? I'm sure we'll still get to see you and little Lytton and Rich, so I'll let you move :)

ashley said...

It's about time you wrote again ;) So you realize your giving me one more ward to visit now when I go home, I've got 6th, 8th, and soon 1st...! I guess I'll have to survive, and I'm so excited for you guys!