Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Fun Ideas!



The Children's Museum in the outlet mall is a perfect summer place to take your kids. I say that because it is super cheap, and they have tons of things there for them to do! We recently took Lytton and Rich's daughter Claire there for a birthday party and they both loved it! Kids from age 1 to 8 would probably really enjoy it. Anyways we took this picture of Lytton in one of those cut outs where you can stick a face in it, we thought it was hilarious and he looks so darn cute! Anyways I wanted to share it with everyone and enjoy, he sure does look silly!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Oh my gosh Laurel. You are so right. That is so funny and cute. I love it. It is the only time I have seen him not smiling. And what a time to choose it. That is perfect.

Great idea about the museum..

Debie Spurgeon said...

He looks a little like, what the heck are you doing to me now Mom. My kids always really enjoy the Children's museum, so much fun stuff to look at and touch.

Jodi said...

That picture is so funny Laurel!! :) Thanks for sharing it with us all!

ashley said...

I got a sneak peek of this picture earlier this week on your myspace ;) But I'm glad I got to see it again! This Children's Museum sounds fun, now I just gotta find some (have some?) kids to go with :)