Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged!

I have been Tagged by this WONDERFUL lady!

1. I am absolutely terrified of birds! I was tormented as a child by my big brothers who would kill birds and chase me with them. It obviously had lasting effects!

2. My husband is 14 years older than me.

3. I am border line OCD. I have never been diagnosed, but I am a MAJOR neat freak!

4. I have to have the laundry hamper empty. I will do a load everyday just so its completely empty, but the weird part is I hate to fold it so it will sit in the laundry basket piling up right next to the hamper!

5. My junk piles have to be "organized" a certain way. My husband can't disorganize my pile!

6. I love, love, love to read.

7. I love shoes. I don't care what kind I am a hoarder of shoes.


I Tag Ashley, Danyelle, Marilyn, Emily, Sonda, Nan, and Heather

6 comments:

Jan said...

I didn't know you like to read that much. Fun tag and learned alot about you.

Marilyn said...

Thanks Laurel...I'll get to thinkin'!

terramisu said...

My laundry piles up everywhere!!! It is my lot in life! There is A LOT in my life!!!

Heather said...

the neat freak part I'm concerned about...

LaDeaux family said...

We'll have to talk about books more. I love to read too. I'd rather read than watch a video. Looking forward to having a friend in the ward soon!

Deborama said...

I need some of your clean freekiness at my house! :( I don't remember what my laundry baskets look like, maybe when the kids graduate? :) Your house looks awesome! So exciting! I didn't know your husband was so much older than you! Lucky him! :)