Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daddys little helper

He just picked up the sander and went to work!




As I mentioned below Rich was working on projects for me the week he was off. One of the things he did was sand down and paint our coffee table and end table so they would match the rest of the furniture. It turned out really well and I will have to post pics of them soon, but anyways whenever Rich was in the garage working away Lytton just had to be out there with him. We took some cute pics of him working away with dad. How he knew how to do this is beyond me, he picks things up pretty fast!

7 comments:

dandee said...

Get Lytton over here quick! I have some jobs I need help with.

Deborama said...

So cute! He is growing not seeing him every Sunday! I haven't been able to get to your blog from mine, only from your comment. I will try again. :) Fun to see your posts!

Kendall said...

Love the pictures. He's so cute. At least now you know he's good with tools, when he gets a little bigger you can put him to work! Looks like you guys have been good. When you're not busy I'd like to come see the new house. I know how busy a young mother's life can be though. =) See ya later!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Good job Lytton, isn't it amazing how they just know what to do.

rip said...

We might could use his help with our house! He is such a cutey.

I need to come steal some ideas...I mean come see your house sometime;)

Marilyn said...

He just gets more and more adorable.

Amy J. said...

That is so cute! He almost looks like Payson (ALicia's little boy) in those pictures!