Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lyttons Check up

My baby is huge! He is now 28 lbs and 33 1/2 inches long. Which puts him in the 90th percentile for height and the 80th for weight. We went to the doctor yesterday for his 18 months check up about a month early because we needed to finish up his flu shot, and since my doctor is very understanding he let us do all of his 18 month shots early so I wouldn't have to go back in a couple of weeks. He is expanding his vocabulary, hes up to about 6 words now, yeah! If he hears clapping on the TV he automatically joins in. He is growing up so fast and learning so much he is such a Joy and we love him dearly!

4 comments:

Kendall said...

He is a big boy. I am used to the other end of the spectrum. My little guy has never been out of the 5th percentile. They really do grow up too fast. It's not fair. It's so cute that he's starting to talk. How fun!

Em and Ms said...

Wow, that is big! So cute though. It's so fun to see them learn new things.

Darin said...

Ha Ha guess I really won the guess on his weight!

Marilyn said...

He is growing up WAYYYYY too fast.