Monday, July 14, 2008

How much more redneck can you get??



About a week ago Rich wanted a haircut really bad because he had some corporate people coming into his office the next day and didn't want to look like a rag muffin! Of course if you know my husband he is quite the procrastinator he had known about these people coming in for about a week or two. So the night before they are to come he says oh man I didn't get a haircut. Of course by this time its 8 o'clock at night and there are no salons open! So on our quest we go to find some hair clippers and I thought oh of course I can do this. My mom, dad, and brothers didn't have any. I though to myself who around here would have hair clippers, immediately I thought of Jan because she is very creative and probably has everything. We walked next door and we were bummed to find out Jan didn't have any clippers. Then her light bulb went off being as a creative woman as she is, she said our dog which is a poodle has clippers Ed uses them on him all the time. Rich being as desperate as he was said ok and we took the dog clippers to give Rich a haircut! It actually turned out pretty good considering our sources and me behind the clippers! Actually Rich did most of it himself!

8 comments:

Heather said...

That is awesome!! For future mishaps... we have clippers that have never been used on a dog.

Jan said...

I am dying laughing Laurel. That is so funny to me. Great pictures. It was a very beautiful salon background though, considering the clippers. He looks so intense looking in that mirror. How funny.

I adore the new header and blog look. So great.

And tell Rich the haircut looks fabulous. It doesn't look poodley at all. Pure manly.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

This made me laugh so hard. His hair cut turned out great!! I'm glad the clippers didn't shape his hair like a poodle. That would have been weird. I hope you enjoyed our dogs clippers.
Bye bye. ;)

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Forgot to say something, love your background and the header. So cute.
bye bye. ;)

ashley said...

Haha, that is too funny, but it looks like it worked out good! Love the new header, what a cute boy :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

We have hair clippers. A little walk down here might have saved Rich from finding dog hair in his hair for a few day. Just Kidding.

Marilyn said...

Hilarious Laurel. You can always count on Jan to pull through for you!

terramisu said...

I am rolling! Too funny!!!