Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn!


Ok so for all you Twilight fans Breaking Dawn the 4th and final book in the series is going to be released tonight at midnight! I can't wait, my wonderful husband is going to go to hastings with me tonight so I can get my copy right away and dig in. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long day, cause I bet I am up most of the night reading it, I have been waiting in anticipation since I finished the third one in April.
Well friends have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Three of my friends are going at midnight as well, do you have to wait in line or do you have a reserved copy? If you're waiting, hope it's not for too long!

dandee said...

Have fun!

Closed for Business said...

I saw a commercial that showed Stephanie Meyers (I think that is right) is going to be on one of the morning shows next week. They promoted her as the next Rowlins (Harry Potter.

Kendall said...

I'm excited, too. I just need to finish the 3rd one!