Thursday, August 7, 2008

Framing

They started the framing this week and its been awesome to see it actually start looking like a house. This week has been a busy, busy week. Lytton and I have enjoyed days around the pool, and I have been reading up! I am almost done I only have about 75 pages left and its killing me to know how its going to end, but when you have a little one you get interrupted quite a bit. Rich and I are going to be staying out at his parents house this weekend while they are gone on vacation so its going to be nice to get away for a bit, to spend time just with our little family.
Have a good weekend!








7 comments:

Jan said...

Very cute Laurel. I am so excited for you. I want a tour when done.

Have a great day.

Kendall said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I am so excited for you guys. It is lookin great. I love it. Keep posting pictures of it more.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Darin said...

Its coming right along! It will be done before you know it.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I love your background.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Ms. Kristen said...

Yeah for the new house! I still can't believe you are a mom!

Jodi said...

Looking good! Rich showed Mick and I pictures of your house at church Sunday too. It's really coming along - VERY exciting!!!